Description: Papo & Yo is the story of a young boy, Quico, and his best friend, Monster. Monster is a huge beast with razor-sharp teeth, but that doesn’t scare Quico away from playing with him. That said, Monster does have a very dangerous problem: an addiction to poisonous frogs. The minute he sees one hop by, he’ll scarf it down and fly into a violent, frog-induced rage where no one, including Quico, is safe. And yet, Quico loves his Monster and wants to save him.
- Real Relationships – Through a unique mix of gameplay and interactive narrative, players explore the complex relationships between Quico, Monster, Lula and Alejandra .
- A Magical World – a beautiful South American favela based in fantastical realism which highlights actual pieces by celebrity graffiti artists.
- A Captivating Original Soundtrack – a soulful sound design created entirely from scratch by Venezuelan-born composer Brian D’Oliveira and La Hacienda Creative
- Environment-based Puzzle – explore and interact with a world full of whimsical surprises to progress in your journey
- A Personal Story – inspired by Creative Director Vander Caballero’s tumultuous childhood
Size: 1.66 GB